Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
500g beef mince
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 slices cheddar cheese
4 burger buns
6 oak lettuce leaves, roughly torn
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1/3 cup sliced pickles
1 cup Aussie Sprouts alfalfa sprouts
2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Form the mince into 4 even sized patties. Season patties liberally on each side with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook until top of patty begins to darken in colour, then flip, top with cheese and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the burger buns lightly in a separate pan or under grill.
- Top base of each burger bun with a beef patty, tomato, lettuce, onion, pickles and alfalfa.
- Spread tomato sauce over inside of remaining half of bun, place on top of burger and serve.
|Fat – total – saturated||28.1g11.5g|
|Carbohydrate – total – sugars||68.4g14.9g|