These fun won ton cups are the ideal finger food to start any party.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
12 won ton wrappers
3/4 cup Aussie Sprouts alfalfa sprouts
1/4 barbecued chicken, meat removed and shredded
1 stick celery, finely diced
1 spring onion, finely sliced
1 teaspoon finely diced red chilli
2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
1 tablespoon salt reduced soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray a 12 hole muffin tin lightly with spray oil.
- Place one won ton wrapper into each muffin hole, pushing gently into the sides of the hole to form a cup shape.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until crisp, then remove from muffin holes and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the alfalfa sprouts in a mixing bowl with the shredded chicken, celery, spring onion, chili and coriander.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil and lime juice and pour over the chicken mixture. Stir to combine.
- Fill each won ton cup with chicken mixture, top with sesame seeds and serve!
|Fat – total – saturated||4.4g0.9g|
|Carbohydrate – total – sugars||2.8g0.8g|