2/4 cup (160ml) milk
1 punnet (75g) broccoli sprouts
1 small (100g) red onion chopped coarsely
1 medium (250g) avocado chopped coarsely
4 small (520g) tomatoes chopped coarsely
1/4 cup loosely packed, coarsely chopped fresh coriander
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/3 cup extra light olive oil
1. Combine eggs and milk in medium bowl; whisk until smooth.
2. Heat oil in small frying pan; pour in a quarter of the egg mixture.
3. Cover; cook over medium heat until omelette sets
4. Remove from pan; keep warm. Repeat with remaining egg mixture.
5. Combine broccoli sprouts, remaining olive oil and all other ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
6. Place a quarter of the broccoli and tomato salsa on edge of one omelette; roll up carefully. Repeat with remaining omelettes and salsa.