A light and tasty option ideal for picnics, lunch or dinner.
Prep time: 20 minutes (+1 hour soaking time)
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
250g lamb fillets
4 kebab wraps
1 punnet (125g) salad or alfalfa sprouts
1 small tub natural yogurt
2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 cup bulgur wheat
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
½ red onion, finely chopped
1 cup parsley, finely chopped
2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- Place bulgar in a bowl, cover with water and soak for 1 hour or until soft.
- Meanwhile, combine wholegrain mustard, honey, lemon juice and rosemary in a bowl. Add lamb, coat well, cover and refrigerate for 10 mins.
- Cook marinated lamb fillets in oiled pan on high heat for 2-3 minutes or until browned and just cooked through. Slice into strips.
- Drain bulgar well, then add lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir through onion, parsley and tomato.
- Lay out kebab wraps, layer with yoghurt, tabouli, sprouts and lamb. Wrap up tightly and serve.
|Fat – total – saturated||23.7g5.3g|
|Carbohydrate – total – sugars||70.3g22.2g|