1 roast chicken
250g lean lamb fillets
4-8 kebab wraps
1 punnet (125g) salad sprouts
1 small tub natural yogurt
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
2 tablespoons honey
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 cup bulgar wheat
1 cup water
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 large onion, finely chopped
1-2 parsley, finely chopped
2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
2. Combine chicken pieces, lemon grass, spring onions, fish sauce, sambaloelek, sugar and peanut oil in a large bowl and mix well to coat chicken pieces.
3. Transfer chicken pieces to a preheated lightly oiled baking dish. Bake uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Meanwhile fry sliced onion in vegetable oil for a few seconds; add washed and quartered bokchoy and beanshoots, stir gently; cover and cook for approximately 3 minutes.
5. Put in serving dish and drizzle with warmed sesame oil and oyster sauce
6. Place chicken on top of vegetable and beanshoot mix and serve.