4 x 150g pieces of best quality rump steak, about 1cm thick
4 large brown bread rolls or thick bread
2 Tomatoes, sliced
1 small spanish onion, peeled and thinly sliced
15g alfalfa sprouts
15g tangy onion sprouts
sea salt and cracked pepper
tomato or barbecue sauce (optional)
1. Trim steaks of fat. Heat the grill and cook the steaks on both sides.
2. If using a char-grill pan, spray the steaks with olive oil before sealing.
3. Remove from pan when done to your liking and season with salt and pepper.
4. Toast the insides of the buns. Spread each side with Dijonnaise.
5. Top each one with onion and tomato slices.
6. Add a piece of hot steak, drizzle with sauce (optional)
7. Top with alfalfa and tangy onion sprouts and serve immediately.