A quick, substantial and delicious meal for the whole family
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
300g thick fresh egg noodles
2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
1cm piece fresh ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, minced
3 spring onions (scallions), sliced into 2cm lengths
200g pork fillet, cut into strips
1 tablespoon shaoxing cooking wine or dry sherry
125 g Aussie Sprouts bean sprouts
75g Aussie Sprouts snow pea sprouts, cut in half and stalks discarded
50g Aussie Sprouts radish sprouts, cut in half and stalks discarded (optional)
1 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cook the noodles as per instructions on the pack. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until softened.
- Add the pork and spring onions and stir fry until pork is browned on each side.
- Add the wine or sherry and stir-fry for 20 seconds.
- Add the noodles and sauce and toss to combine.
- Add the bean sprouts, snow pea sprouts and radish sprouts and toss to coat in sauce.
- Divide between serving bowls and serve immediately.
|Fat – total – saturated||11.3g2.2g|
|Carbohydrate – total – sugars||56.7g3.0g|