1 teaspoon peanut oil
1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
50g shelled prawns
50g bean sprouts (tails removed)
50g snow pea sprouts, cut in half and stalks discarded
1 tablespoon garlic chives cut into 2cm lenghts
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan.
2. Beat the eggs and fish sauce and pour into the pan, pulling the sides to the middle as the egg cooks.
3. Whilst still not cooked, pile the remaining ingredients on one side and flip the unfilled side of the omelette over to cover.
4. Turn off the heat and sit for 1 minute before sliding in onto a warm plate.
5. Combine and mix all sauce ingredients and drizzle over the omelette.