4 large potatoes
3 trimmed and finely sliced bacon rashers
1 clove crushed garlic
2 chopped spring onions
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
2 cups sliced button mushrooms
1 punnet crunchy combo sprouts (200g)
3/4 cup (185g) low fat sour cream
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Grated low-fat cheese
1. Scrub 3 large potatoes clean, dry and pierce all over with fork.
2. Bake in microwave for approximately 10 minutes or until tender; test with skewer
3. let stand for 2 min; cut a cross in top of potato and squeeze gently from the base to open.
1. Fry 3 trimmed and finely sliced bacon rashers in a non-stick frying pan until lightly golden, add 1 clove crushed garlic, 2 chopped spring onions, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme and 2 cups sliced button mushrooms.
2. Cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated. Add 1 punnet (200g) crunchy combo sprouts, 3/4 cup (185g) low-fat sour cream and season well.
3. Reduce the heat to low and cook a further 1 minute. Stir in 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley.
4. Spoon the mixture onto each potato.
5. Sprinkle with extra chopped parsley and grated low-fat cheese to serve.