A fresh, healthy soup that is quick and easy to make!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
1/4 cup yellow or white miso paste
300g fresh udon noodles
300g firm silken tofu
1 pack Aussie Sprouts Crunchy Combo
1 spring onion, sliced, to serve
- Bring 1.25L water to a boil in a saucepan over medium low heat. Add the miso paste and stir until dissolved.
- Rinse the noodles under warm water to separate.
- Drain the tofu on paper towel then cut into cubes approximately 1.5cm in size.
- Add half the Parilla Crunchy Combo sprouts to the soup.
- Divide the noodles between warm serving bowls. Stir the soup and pour over the noodles.
- Top with tofu cubes and the remaining sprouts.
- Garnish with sliced spring onion and serve immediately.
|Fat – total – saturated||18.9g7.5g|
|Carbohydrate – total – sugars||52.1g2.1g|