A light vegetarian option that is ideal for picnics, lunch or dinner.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients (serves 6-8)
3 cups (500g) pumpkin, cut into 2cm cubes
1 potato, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
1 small red onion, sliced thinly
1/2 punnet (200g) Aussie Sprouts Crunchy Combo
50g baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
150g feta cheese, crumbled
3/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
12 eggs, lightly beaten
1 punnet (125g) alfalfa sprouts
50g baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a deep 23cm square cake pan; line base and two opposite sides with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin and potato in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and cook on HIGH for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through, until just tender.
- Combine pumpkin, potato, onion and crunchy combo in large bowl. Add spinach, cheeses and egg and stir gently to combine. Transfer mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until firm. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with alfalfa and baby spinach.
|Fat – total – saturated||11.6g7.2g|
|Carbohydrate – total – sugars||11.0g5.6g|